Sunday, October 14, 2012

:-)

I was just asked how RL was treating me these days and all I can say is fan-freaking-tastic.

Going to make my delicious pot roast and for a separate meal that amazing mushroom pizza - like 6 different kinds of mushrooms, covered in cheese....mmmm....I'm starving, forgot to eat earlier...Might also find some time for my sweet potato pie this weekend. I fall into domesticity so easily at times, the desire to care for is strong.

Here's another shameless request for help - got a cub scout in need of some support:

http://www.trails-end.com/shop/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=30830510


Get your fill of popcorn and treats while helping Milo! :-)


I purchased the mix: Sweet and Savory!


-------------


Apparently, I forgot to hit publish earlier. :P So I'll just add on a bit. 


The roast turned out well, and I never made it to the sweet potato pie making. Instead, we went to a wonderful haunted house: http://www.asylumxperiment.com/jsite/ - wow! It was freaky and fun. I think boyfriend got the feeling back in his right arm and hand sometime this morning. lol - I gripped him so tightly, especially in the pitch black parts - no light whatsoever. Stuff was behind me - really really really gave me the creeps. 


Caught up with Sammy today - it was good to hear his voice. :-) Got teased by my Ry while we played a little WoW together - I'm still such a noob. It was nice to have a day at home - well, went to see my mom and Nick this morning - but other than that, it was a stormy Sunday and I spent it reading and playing games and generally being lazy about the condo. I'm reading some really great books, as usual. 


Found the cutest sweater dress - I think I must own but it requires the purchase of some boots to go with it and the ones I want exceed my beer budget (champagne tastes and all...). I shall continue the quest! I've been in a shopping mood lately - not really sure why. Boyfriend seems to notice what I wear so I'm sure this plays a part. 


Oh, totally rambling now - I'm sleepykitty. Think my books and I should get into bed and take advantage of all this wonderful need for sleep.