Friday, June 8, 2012

Blood...


I am tired of my blood....Tired of the games it likes to play. They are meaningless and pointless....Because I am fine. Or at least I feel fine (other than the spinach incident from last night)...

I got my blood test results back - they were weird enough for the doctor to call (considering I have another appointment on Thursday). I'm apparently very deficient in B12 so I have to beef that up...but this time both my white cell count and my platelets were high...Normally, they're high but they alternate. When white is down, platelets go wayyyy up. When platelets are lower, white is high...Now they seem to be coordinating. And again, all we can do is scratch our heads....

Anyway...Last night I ate spinach. I ate far too much spinach. I ate enough spinach to make myself sick. I am not sure what my spinach threshold is, exactly...but I crossed it last night and ended up with a horrible stomach ache that found me in bed by around 9pm. Lol. 

I am assembling his gift. Well, actually, collecting it right now. Getting the items gathered. Then it will be time to add...flare..sparkles...happiness...His gift to me was SERIOUS...mine is silly...Well, most of it. I'm going to include a copy of my favorite book - he's not read it yet.

I wish I could make something meaningful. He deserves that. He deserves more. He deserves more than what I can give him.

Sigh....