Sunday, June 10, 2012

1am..2am..

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...

Heart and head continue to battle for supremacy...

Sunburned, lying in bed wishing for sleep.

Had a freaky dream last night. Malevolent aliens. Not like the ones from my home planet.

What I wouldn't give for the sound of his voice right,now. I want a story. One of his stories.

Damnit...

Blame it on my ADD, baby...

I drank something called snoozeberry and I wonder what he's doing.

Damnit...

I thought I had it figured out this week. I thought I knew what I was doing.

I used to be commander-in-chief of my pimpship...

Damnit...

I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't let this happen.

And yet....

Went to lunch and a festival. It was fun. And hot.

Not again. Ohhh this ain't supposed to happen to me.....

I want more....

Damnit....

I started a letter to accompany the gift. I've written it over and over again in my head. And it always comes out the same. I've reread it several times as well.....

I think it's a love letter.

Damnit.

So now I'm crashing. Don't know how it happened but it feels so damned good.....

Damnit.

And it knocks you down...

Damnit.

Just get back up...

Damnit...

No no no...

Tears of tired stream down my face....

Sigh...

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Damnit!