Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Night...

Dinner was good - nice Italian place, nothing special but decent....I had to change my tactics a little but I think it all went the way I planned - I wasn't so forthright and I will be if it becomes necessary. Which I'm sure it will...

While last night was less than remarkable, yesterday was an entire jar of awesomesauce! I've been sent a present....Probably the most wonderful and thoughtful gift I've ever been given (I got a preview pic). I'm going to be rushing over to my mom's daily (yeah, I know, I still haven't found or replaced my freaking mailbox key...yes, it has been a year...no, I have no plans on doing so in the near future) to rifle through her mail.

Now...I do not create. So I cannot return the thoughtfulness in kind. Unless I can come up with a suitable gift using glitter and colored sparkle pens. Which, while it might produce a chuckle, is not going to happen. So I shall shop. I think I do pretty good in the gift giving department. But this thank you needs to be extra special. More than The Gift That Wasn't - which was a cool gift in its own right even though it never reached it's intended recipient.