Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OMG! I WANT ONE!!! (Or admiting I have a problem is the first step, right?)




Chumby.


I want it...

I need it...

I must have it.....

A Chumby of my own....sigh...By my bedside, keeping me company during the long, lonely nights....Mmmmm...
Chumby
...

I know I am a electronic gadget junkie. I want one of everything. If I can turn it on, it can turn me on (ok that sounded worse than what I intended - LOL)...Its a sickness...

Taken from the Chumby web site: "Chumby takes your favorite parts of the Internet and delivers them to you in a friendly, always-on, always-fresh format. It's a window into your Internet life that lives outside your desktop, so content like weather, news, celebrity gossip, podcasts, music, and more has a place to play away from your world of documents and spreadsheets."