Thursday, October 16, 2008

AdSense Nonsense?


Or maybe not....

Not sure what it is about my blog that makes Google think I need a "rest". And by "rest" I mean that the men in the white coats are going to forcibly take me away where i will be locked in a small padded room - where they'll take my shoe laces and I'm only allowed play-dough and edible paint....and I'll have to wear those drafty hospital gowns that always have that funny smell and a really hideous pattern.

The ads (that image is just way too small) are for Brookhaven Retreat which is described as a place for "residential mood disorder treatment" while the other ad seems to think I need to "Raise Your Serotonin"....hmmmmm.....

On the bright side maybe they'll give me chocolate pudding and take me for walks....

-p[ (my plush liver just fell off my monitor stand and typed that for you)....

Now that I think about it maybe those ads aren't so much for me, as they are for YOU for reading all this crap (or carp as I keep typing today. the typos are killing me).

I need more sleep.

Playing for me today: