Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I think it's love....


Sigh.....Or maybe lust....Just as i found the wireless speaker system i've been dying to purchase, a certain someone (Oh what timing you have Sare - LMAO) alerts me to the fact that the GooglePhone is going to be released next month. Now, i realize that i just purchased a phone as my beloved k1 bit the dust about a month ago but this is kismet, i tell you, KISMET!!!! See, it combines my love of Google, with my love of cell phones AND is being offered through my mobile provider. As it stands, i'm roped into a contract with them for another two years so i might as well enjoy the ride, no? Seriously, to be able have Google in the palm of my hand...sigh...its almost....well, lets just say the idea is simply..uh..stirring.... :)

Though when compared to the iPhone it pales just a touch. But i never got on the iPhone bandwagon really so i'm ok with it....October 22nd is just around the corner too...YAY!

Now on to the other things i am coveting - Big Pimpin' (this is C's new handle) just got himself a new ride and i am oh so envious....The stalking will now become more fervent as there is nothing hotter than a sexy man with a sexy set of wheels! (And you say i don't blog about you...)

Anyway, i need to get back to it.

Peace.