Friday, August 1, 2008

So close I can taste it...


23 days until graduation!!!

24 days until grad school!

25 days until i go completely mad....

Had a minor set back regarding my health yesterday. Combined with a demanding work day the news made me spiral into depression. I lost it on my poor coworkers. My blood tests came back and my white cell count is really high again. This has been happening for the past 3+ years. They still can't figure it out and always freak me with talk of leukemia. I go back in two weeks for more tests - and there is a possibility that I merely have an infection. Though with my history I doubt it.

But i got some sleep and rallied this morning.

However, I have been through this before and survived. I am going to rail against getting back on the chemo though (or any of those other drugs). Those are only for last resorts now. I am going to continue on with my newly adopted healthier lifestyle and soldier on.

Karen returns from India/Nepal in a handful of days. It will be nice to have her home and safe. I feel badly that her camera was stolen. If you're interested, you can check out the site I run for them (Karen and Patrick) while they travel:www.kfopmac.com. They always have some amazing pictures.

Anyway, lunch is over and I need to get back at it!