Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spam amuses me...





Today was a particularly irritating day for a number of reasons, however, the main cause of the irritation were two, necessary but still annoying, meetings....They were both long and involved and when you possess the attention span of steamed asparagus it is very difficult to concentrate. Though it helps a little when its a bunch of tech-talk (that's a turn on for me, LOL).

Anyway, I returned to my desk after the day o'meetings and found some spam had arrived that caused me to chuckle and Google the term "underwear chicken". The first one involving the underwear chicken wasn't exactly what I had envisioned. Apparently, some guy in his underwear wandered out onto the highway and decided to play chicken with large vehicles. That's a case of severely overestimating one's own abilities. I was really a bit disappointed though - I wanted to know exactly what underwear chicken was...

Then the second piece that graced my inbox poses a very interesting question - but really, do you have to ask? Is it rhetorical or has the sender ended up in a situation that truly perplexes him? Hmmm....

This has been on my playlist today: