Sunday, August 3, 2008

Domain, homework and cat attack....


i finally got around to transferring my domain! YAY! yellek.net is now functional - well sorta. There are some tweaks needed but for the most part, its working. i knew it needed to be done but i was loath to deal with it. Though i bit the bullet and it was worth it! :)

I'm really trying to get my homework done today and again its a struggle. AbbyCat has been glued to me and doing everything in her power to irritate me. She's been sitting on the keyboard while i'm trying to type. She formatted my spreadsheet for me - thanks, Cakes. lol. She's also been running around with a sock in her mouth crying for the last hour - i think she might be trying to drive me insane...

i'm waiting on PeaPod to arrive and actually deliver food to my house. i've been living off of onions (i have beer too but not drinking much any more) and some crackers for the last three weeks. i have no idea when they're going to show up but i've left the door open with a note so they can just come in while i'm plugging away at my papers. Probably not the safest thing in the world but then risky behavior has been my middle name as of late.

Anyway, this was merely a little break for me. Got to continue my SWOT analysis of Google. (I'm stressing massively today and I'm finding any excuse to distract myself from the evils of my homework).