Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The reasons for keeping the lights out....


There are good reasons for NOT putting in the light bulbs....for example, the cat puke on the carpet that I'm avoiding....The pile of mail on the kitchen table....My own reflection after a number of beers and a hard day at the office....

I think that drunk texting is less of a sport than drunk dialing...I'm quite skilled at the drunk dial....I have yet to learn the finesse of drunk texting...I think you're not supposed to announce that you are drunk...I believe one should just start the rambling and let the reader then discover that you, the sender, are wasted....If nothing else, it will add an element of surprise to whatever was originally sent or maybe not....In my case no one would be surprised that I was rambling while texting or drunk and texting...or drunk rambling and texting....

Or drunk blogging....I should probably stop...sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!