Friday, February 15, 2013

On the second day of Valentine's....

My wonderful Boyfriend decided that we should have dinner in the adorable little Italian restaurant where we had our first date. It's a charming little place, oozing ambiance. We toasted with sparkling water and ate amazing pasta dishes.

It was very romantic and I do appreciate the romantic efforts! He insists that I will be the girl in this relationship - one way or another. Though while we were recreating our first date, kinda, I couldn't actually recall the date of our first date - apparently, I am supposed to know these things because I Am (not) The Girl....We agree it was in August but that's about it. I'm all for winging it. We can celebrate the whole month of August annually, I suppose.

Anyway, after our romantic dinner, I had a craving....A craving for thick, sweet Turkish coffee...We went to a place just a few blocks away only to be turned away ( I won't go into a rant but you can be sure I won't be going back). So I found a Bosnian place not too far away, Boyfriend indulges me so. Sometimes I just need a coffee you can chew. And plus, the tiny little cups and spoons are just too cute.

Now that I should be sleeping but I'm wired from my carafe of Bosnian coffee, I suppose I'll go find something girly to do with myself. Like split some logs or rotate my tires. Or find the inventor of fingernail flowers and go superglue them all over her face.