Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hahahahahahaha!


This card amuses me no end.... Found it on Etsy - I'm in shopping mode. Gift shopping galore... I think I do pretty good with gifts. The last one I was a little worried about the recipient liking it, never made it to Josh anyway. But the person who got it liked it and he didn't even have a knife collection.

I've got a ton of birthdays coming up - not to mention X-mas is on the horizon! I think that's the hardest - shopping for birthday gifts shortly to be followed up by Christmas gifts. Sigh. I'm creative but not THAT creative.

My sister was in town with her grand daughter (little Camryn) over the weekend. I had a nearly midnight run to O'Hare to retrieve my charges. It was a good weekend, spent all of Saturday with the family, then Sunday met up with Tash for breakfast and then did my home routine stuff (laundry, etc.) and spent an insane amount of time playing my game. Lol.

I didn't see boyfriend at all this weekend, which is odd. Not that we didn't talk but as I wasn't sure how the weekend was going to go, given my family, I didn't feel like I could stray too far afield. Ah, well. I'll make up for it next weekend. He's meeting the family...well, at least my mom and sister. This should be interesting. Lol.