Saturday, August 25, 2012

Afternoon Delight..

After a pleasant morning, I'm off to finish up my care package for a friend and then to a street fest. I've been slacking on the package - it's been the assembly that I've not been able to manage. My ADD getting the better of me. Plus the daunting trip to the Post Office - aka the 10th Circle of Hell. I always pick up a stray or make a new "friend" - something I do not need....

I'm avoiding last night. Hahahahaha...

The things he said....

The things I thought....

The things done and not done....

Anyway...I need to get going...Much love, my peeps. :-)

Ohhhh, did I mention the joy of seeing awolnation, imagine dragons, dropkick murphys and the gaslight anthem? I think I might explode!!! I cannot wait! Two days of amazingly good music. I'm beside myself with giddy anticipation.