Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2nd Chances

It's funny, I give a lot of things second and sometimes third or fourth chances but never when it comes to dating someone - until now. This isn't to say I have any expectations - I don't. But I'm trying to be a little more open minded. I think I've changed a lot in the last year or so (some changes for the better, some - well...Lol) and this seems to be one of those changes - neither good nor bad, just different.

We're trying again for tonight - hopefully third times the charm. We shall see.

Things with D cooled off, we tried - and while it was fun, it just wasn't right - sometimes you just know. And the "right one" is wrong entirely - sigh....Yet, like a moth to a flame, I am drawn. I love the way he makes me laugh. I love how he teases and tells me like it is. It was funny - I didn't reach out for a day and it felt like I hadn't talked to him in a week. And when he shot me an off the cuff text the next day it brought a flock of butterflies who instantly took up residence in my stomach.

Don't hurt me, Snowy. IknowIknowIknow......

Lol.

Maybe aversion therapy. Every time my thoughts drift, I snap myself with a rubberband. Or use a taser. ROFL. If nothing else it would knock me out - either way, the thoughts would stop. :P

Anyway, busy Tuesday ahead and I need to get to it!