Monday, April 2, 2012

Slightly Less Hateful...

Ok, so I get it. He's his kid. I ">ranted on about hating this man (http://yellekblogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/love-and-hate.html). And I do hate him on some levels but I also understand it's his child. I don't want to understand, I want to continue to indulge in the rage. Why this kid? Why not the other two? Not that I want him to have the others either but this is the kid I love so much. This is the kid I take to tae kwon do and GameWorks. He's MINE and this man cannot have him back. He did not do a good job to begin with and he will not do a good job moving forward. The damage is too great. I don't like to hate. It makes me feel so..icky...and I take it out in other areas of my life when it's things like this - things I have no control over. The lawyer says while the odds are in our favor, there is the possibility...It just makes me crazy to think that there is even a possibility... Anyway...work has been nuts lately and I've had some busy days. Took Tash out for a belated birthday lunch, we went to one of my favorite little italian cafes, I had a delicious spinach quiche, fruit salad and a mimosa that was a bit too tangy for my liking. We laughed lots and caught up. It was really nice. Well, it's late and I'm up indulging in a few words with one of my shinies but I should get some sleep. XOXOXOXO!