Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In Like A Lion

I think it's happening again....I'm not ready...Not now....I was just getting my bearings again....I keep telling myself no, I'm not letting it happen again...Just stay distracted....Stay engaged....but it's so much easier said than done...I have things I want to do, promises I've made to myself and others. I might just be imagining things. I was trying to make a new playlist to share but FireFox is hateful tonight. I have a few new songs in the rotation. Aside from the Ludacris song that has been in my head for two days now. Hopefully by the time I'm done typing, this will have resolved itself! I've been throwing myself into the stupidity again but that's not a good distraction, I think it just makes things worse.

Sigh. Need to get back to the gym this week. I think I have enough money to start the boxing lessons.

 Ah, crap. Just realized I need to do my taxes. Damnit. ROFL.

 Anyway, it's late and I should head to bed soonish. AHA! And so it is done, hope you enjoy: http://pl.st/p/23172195083 - blogger also hates me and won't link. So copy and paste, please! (I listened to #4 on repeat for 3 hours the other night - not sure if I meant to but it took me that long to realize so obviously it didn't annoy me).

Weirdly also in my head tonight: