Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Quit!

Hehe....In this case, quitters do win.

Something funny happened to me - after having that moronic conversation recently, I did some thinking. It occurred to me, after the account was reset, that I shouldn't care. Regardless of how it happened - initially I was rather vexed. Something of mine was taken from me.

But I thought about it some more....

And the more I thought about it I realized just how idiotic the whole thing was. The stupidity that drove me to even bother having the conversation, irritated me.

Yes, I thought something of mine was stolen and a subsequent occurrence furthered the fire, but upon reflection it came to me - I no longer wanted to care.

So I made up my mind to quit.

After just over 3 years, I left - I haven't even bothered to reset my main. I will, eventually. Well, I won't personally. There's a certain someone who gets the actual honor. But that day will come soon.

But I am free and perfectly fine, finally. :-)

Had a lovely brunch at one of my favorite cafes (amazing food and even more amazing company), then ran errands and headed out to grams for a visit. Took a walk in the cemetery - a new one, I hadn't visited before. All in all, a very good day.