Wednesday, April 25, 2012

:-)

He called recently, out of the blue. His voice soothes and stirs all at once. I don't hear it often enough. I struggled through the conversation, tripping over my words, tongue tangled with excitement - wishing it were tangled with his. He's made interesting gestures as of late. One that made the color in my cheeks rise and left me speechless. Another that made me laugh. Though his laugh causes me more joy than my own. He shared things with me that touched me. Made me smile. I couldn't curb my enthusiasm. Sigh.

I know. I know. I know. I know. I know!

But what can I say? Mr. Wrong is the tingle in my jeans - to quote a favorite songs.

I've been sick the last few days and developed a weird pain in my right side - debated the ER this evening but it seems to have gotten better, and thus my mood has gotten better as well. I'd been out of sorts for a few days, not realizing I was getting sick. Blah!

I've quit one silly addiction, haven't reset yet but haven't been on in a week and don't really care. I am proud of myself. Granted, I started a new one with a buddy but it's much less intriguing.

Anyway, it's late, I should get more rest.