Saturday, March 10, 2012

Omeletes With a Side of Friendship...

Went to breakfast with Tasha this morning...It was so good to bask in the comfort of her friendship. Funny how with some people it doesn't matter the time or distance - the connection is always there. I love that.

We talked about everything and nothing...Felt like no time had passed - sign of an amazing friendship, if you ask me.

I need to visit the salon. My hair is so long that I can't get the curlers in it. I tried in vain this morning. I could also use a few other spruces but they're expesive so I think I shall stick with haircut.

Killing time inbetween events today. Going to head out to the movies this afternoon. I've actually seen a few things in the theater in recent days - unusual for me but it's been nice.

Vic took me out for a belated birthday lunch yesterday. It was lovely, as always. I'm very spoiled. Lol. We went to the Cuban place and sat at our usual table, comforting. Can't wait for the outdoor patio to open, I have a feeling Vic and I will be in attendence more regularly. Lol.

It was a hellish week and I've been a bit cranky. Work has just been overwhelming. But I'm handling it well. I need to get my butt back to the gym next week.

Anyway, I should go see if I can get a hair appointment. Wish me luck!