Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saying Goodbye...

Since everything is in upheaval as it stands, and you know I cannot just let it all be and heal. I've got to poke the wounds with a salted stick. I probably need a support group or something or intervention but I am working to give up my biggest addiction. I think it is time and while my heart is in a million pieces, I figure another break won't cause much more in the way of hurt.

I've been doing well and I would like this to continue. I need to shed some of this virtual for a bit more real. :-) I've made steps in the right direction and want to keep going! Need to get out of my comfort zone a little more. I keep pushing the boundaries and venturing further and further away.

Soon, I will be able to spread my wings....And then, I shall defy gravity! :P