Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Hardest Part...

I think what the hardest part in most of this is, is coming to terms with not having been loved. I think it impossible to walk away from real love so easily, so what it means is coming to terms with the reality....

Can you be in love when the other party is not? Is that possible? Is it really love? I've always thought true love was always reciprocated. Which is really painful to think about - having spent all this time, energy and emotion only to discover it was a one way street.

I wish it were so easy for me. I wish I could just simply walk away. Well, parts of me do....the other parts scream and rail and say be glad you loved at all.

I think maybe thinking you were loved might be better, at least for awhile. I think maybe I think too much. Sigh.