Friday, September 5, 2008

Happiness is....


No, its not those fruity-ass bigheaded naked children that nauseate me. Its my shiny new notebook. I'm learning the ways of Vista and soonest shall be learning the ways of Office 2007. but the freedom (ha! that's funny) found in the portability (made possible by the investment in a wireless router) is undeniably good!! Now i can Skype Juan from the bathtub (you hear that you big sexy thug, you!)!

I'm home on a Friday night being annoyed by being home on a Friday night. I'm doing laundry - sober and i'm not happy about it. None of my phone-a-friends want to play ball with me this evening. Even was going to use new soundboards...sigh...Not even Juan is lurking in the parking lot peering creepily up at my balcony.

so instead i'll end up blogging, surfing and getting the laundry and dishes done before going to bed.

Ooooo! I should go wrap the graduation presents i bought for the kids. :) Need to remember to get a b-day gift for my father tomorrow. i always get him a borders gift card. so predictable.

ok, time to change laundry. i'm out.