Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yellow runts are still gross...


This is a follow up to my post about yellow Runts...I wrote to Mr. Wonka about the limited real estate in a box of Runts and now it should NOT be taken up by something as nasty as those psuedo-pineapple pieces...Mr. Wonka wrote back. He thanked me for my time and concerns and then tried to pacify me. See, he tried to distract me by giving me coupons...

While this is a nice gesture, Mr. Wonka, (and quite wily, I might add) I am nobody's fool (well, ok that's not exactly true but he doesn't know that) and you cannot placate me - nor will I be distracted by your saccharine offer and trite platitudes. NAY!!! I shall fight the good fight until every box of Runts...is...free...from....Hey, does that say a FREE box of Runts??

Uh...excuse me...I've got to go see a man about a horse....