Sunday, August 31, 2008

I run on Diesel...


Ok, so i have a confession...I have this weird thing for Vin Diesel...I always have..i'm not sure what its about - something about that shaved head and that voice that just kills me. The reason this is coming up today is because some random television station i had on (for background noise while frantically doing my homework) was having some kind of Vin Diesel marathon or something. Every time I went into the living room, there was Vin on my television. The first movie was The Fast and the Furious a movie I'll admit to liking even if it weren't for Vin. LOL. I love action films...but anyway, so then i retreated back to my office to continue the homework and when i wandered out into the living room a couple of hours later, there he was again in xXx - though this is not a movie I've actually watched. And then, a few days ago the movie The Chronicles of Riddick was on while i was sick...So I've been inundated with Vin these last few weeks - not that i'm complaining, mind you. lol.