Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July...


July has started out to be a difficult month for a variety of reasons. Between work being so insane and my massive school burnout I'm really tired. I've developed a cold and stayed home from work today to sleep it off. I've been feeling like I've been fighting off a cold for the last week and I think it finally got the better of me. Or at least that's my hope.

It's been about 6 months since I've stopped all the medications. I've been steadily feeling better over the months and the diseases haven't really progressed any. I'm really trying to lead a healthier lifestyle - though its not easy....between my love of beer and my addiction to smoking - its a battle for sure....This is the first time in months that I've really felt bad and I truly hope that it is just a cold....

I keep downing water and tea....ate nothing but healthy things today and if I get a little more energy, I'll work out in a bit - though I'm feeling really tired....and it scares the hell out of me...I dont want a relapse....