Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm in love...


His name is Elliot...He's got brown hair and the sweetest brown eyes - he makes me melt every time he looks at me. We have so much fun when we're together - today it was a morning romp in the woods followed up by some quality snuggle time on the couch.....He's funny and charming and just so adorable....i love spending time with him - he makes me so happy...and yet he cannot be mine. My life isn't conducive - i couldn't give him what he needs...not to mention his presence would disrupt my own wild kingdom....

I've always been more of a cat person but loved every dog i've ever had - don't get me wrong. But this is the first time i've bonded so much - if he didn't chase cats i would take him in a heartbeat...as it stands, i need to find a home for Elliot - this just breaks my heart....He's perfect in so many ways...I truly love him....we're just star-crossed....if only we had met at a different point in our lives...I've tried to make it work, in so many ways - come up with convoluted schemes involving dog-sitters and dog walkers and kennels and.....and it just won't work...

If anyone has any need for the most wonderful dog in the world, please let me know. He's about two years old and 65 pounds of pure muscle! He's a love! And if i could give him the life he deserves (while maintaining the life that Abby and Ripley deserve) I would without question. He's smart and very trainable. He's been fixed and had all of his shots!!