Monday, April 28, 2008

Brought to you by the number 7, the letter Q and Velveeta


Normally, I don't address work issues, for a variety of reasons, however, today I am compelled....You see, a good portion of my users are idiots...And I don't mean just your garden variety, milling about and drooling on themselves, I mean SERIOUS idiots...Like the one that just posted some food for thought in my forums...

You know, I'm nutty and paranoid just like the next person (and I can even enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone) - do I think our government tells us everything? No. Do I believe that Cheney is an evil alien from the galaxy Dargon who does not have good intentions regarding Earthlings? Yes. Am I convinced the Mother Ship will come back for me one day? Yes. Do I believe that Velveeta was made by the government to poison us into complacency? Yep.

However, I draw the line at tipping the CNN logo on its side, lopping of a piece (to make it "fit" my theory, because without doing so I might just be nuts) and making it into a 3 which stands for 33 which is a masonic magic number and they're all out to get us (the sky is falling, the sky is falling)...Maybe its because I have the attention span of a doorknob that I can't hang on to any specific conspiracy theory or maybe its because I am too damn busy to be flipping corporate logos around and photochopping them to fit into my wacky Velveeta conspiracy theory...I know how my company came up with their logos and should we ever make the "big time" I will be sure to spread the word that we simply sat around and played with the alphabet and PhotoShop - don't want anyone to think it is a Masonic symbol of power, though, so what if it were???

I've never spent much time thinking about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and maybe I should because apparently they're everywhere and they're doing STUFF.

Did you hear me??

They...are...doing....STUFF!!!!!

I'm not sure exactly what that stuff is...It involves the numbers 11, 13 and 33...as well as 3, 7 and 9..(Um, did anyone else just flash to Sesame Street? This blog is brought to you by the number 39 and the letter M! - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES). So it involves numbers. And the creation of corporate logos. And Hollywood is apparently owned by the masons. According to one..um..individual, Star Trek was created by the masons to prepare us for a FAKE alien invasion (um...ok)...

WTF??????

That said, I have some advice. Put your tinfoil hat on, take your meds, get a full time job, go to school full time and try to keep up a life (bathing regularly, grocery shopping, laundry, etc.) - and I promise you, the masons stop following you...

Well, ok, so they don't actually stop following you but you're suddenly so busy and tired that you don't notice them any more...its great...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!