Friday, November 9, 2007

Flying turtles and several bottles of wine...


So, in our daily discussions of alien lesbian invasions of earth, B brings up Gamera (they're actually mutually exclusive, its just how the conversation went)! I almost had an aneurysm! I haven't thought of the giant, flying, spinning defender of Earth since I was about 8 years old and in my cousin's basement on Crandon (south side of Chicago)!! I was so excited, I could barely contain myself. So I went to Amazon and found a BOX SET - not the weenie cartoon version either, the REAL THING!! :) So, of course I'm going to order it an lock myself in my apartment for a day to watch all three movies in one sitting! YAY! Just more of a reason to be a recluse and totally withdraw from society....

So I went out with Tash tonight. We hit up a reasonably new restaurant in Oak Park for some fantastic food and a few bottles of wine - boy, the two of us can really pack away the wine. I am going to be a hurting unit tomorrow when I have to write my 20 page Organizational Analysis....sigh...such an idiot am I....oh well...I think it was worth it... Anyway...I should go to bed shortly. I've got to be up early in the morning and AbbyCat is having nine fits about sharing my attention with the computer this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!