Monday, May 28, 2007

Starting over...

Out with the old, in with the new....bit of a shopping spree these last two weeks and, damn, did it feel good or what! I need to get a couple more things and then the spree will be over!

This being single thing is....interesting...I hadn't counted on it. Though when you believe the lies that you're being told you wouldn't...but anyway, I'm not dwelling on the past. I've learned some good lessons and I'm moving on!

Ok, so I need to recap the last few weeks. First, I've gone on 4 very, very odd dates and I've decided to round it out with a fifth on Thursday. The first three were with the same person and I really enjoyed the company and the conversation but apparently my date came with more baggage than a world traveler! Which was too bad because I really could have spent some time comparing side effects of the anti-depressants we're on! Oh well. That was followed up with the date that was just going nowhere and yet seemed to never end...you know the one...For some bizarre reason you order yet another beer and then you kick yourself as it arrives...sigh...So, we'll see what Thursday holds....

My darling niece came to stay with me for the past few days - we had a blast! Movies, facials, shopping, dining, - drinking the wild vines (hee hee). It was low key - mainly because I had so much damn homework - though I am still managing my 4.0! :) Only 6 weeks to go until my graduation and then one more year!

Anyway, I need to be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!