Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome to my new blog...

Ok, so its not much. I've been distracted by school, work, snow and the like. I am going to try to incorporate this blog into the new web site I've been working on. We'll see how it goes!

I was trying to write about myself in the little About Me area and I ran out of things. I don't know myself right now it seems. I don't know what else to say. Its a repeat of what's on my Home page and its very dull.

I think I may be very dull....sigh...that's fine I suppose. I've long given up on those lofty thoughts of making an impact - leaving my mark, as it were. I am destined for a quiet life. One of little consequence. Which, I suppose, is fine. Its all fine. I'm fine.

She says that's my phrase. That's what I say. I'm fine. And its true. I am fine. I will be fine. I was fine.

One of the definitions of fine is "being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition" which I think I am most days. I don't know. And some days, I am "free from impurities" - another definition of fine....I think I strive to be "
characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment" but I don't think I ever get quite there......who knows.

For now, I am, fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!