Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh Retro!!



I love this dress. I don't know if I can pull it off though. Or get it made for a reasonable price. But I love it and would love to wear this. I know it's not a traditional wedding dress but I can't imagine being a traditional bride. The black is a little formal, so I might see about having it made in a different color. I do want an evening wedding but I also want it outside. And a million sparkly candles. Or lights or whatever. That's about all I've been able to decide upon.... I can't pick colors, themes or, heck, even a venue... I've had a few people tell me "not to worry about it" but then they obviously don't know me....And they don't realize that some of these places get booked YEARS in advance. I have a year. One. Uno. 1. That's it. Maybe a year and a couple of months but maybe not as we've not picked a date. Though I think venue will dictate the date since we're not a horribly sentimental couple...at least not when it comes to stuff like that. ARGH!!! Then, I have these moments and I think WTF? Really? I'm spending this much energy and thought on a WEDDING?!? I mean come on, in the grand scheme of things this is just so....insignificant. Sigh...