Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring

Hasn't quite sprung but I am ready and willing. Boyfriend and I went and wandered around the mall, looking at furniture for our imaginary house - we're looking for an area, since I refuse to live in the city. I want to move out - I don't want to hear about or smell my neighbors dinner. I don't want my parking space to be the recipient of 100 tons of snow.

I want a yard and a garage. Boyfriend calls it Picket Fence Syndrome or something to that effect, thankfully he suffers from it as well. Last weekend we drove out to a 'burb to have a look around. Next weekend, we'll be on to the next until we find a couple we like. And then it will be finding the abode. This is a bit daunting but exciting at the same time.

Last night, we went to a dessert bar to celebrate a friends birthday. Wow. That place was amazing. I had some kick ass hard cider and banana bread pudding. Boyfriend had Beer of The Gods and banana ice cream. Soooooooooooo good. So good. OMG SO GOOD!!

I guess this is it. I mean The It. The husband, the house, eventually the kid(s)? It's....scary...and exciting...and...idk. lol. It's not official until I have the ring but still...And weirder still, it all feels so natural. Guess this is what growing up is. Lol.