Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's the end of the world as we know it....

And I feel fiiinnnneeee!  Ah, good old REM....













Well, being that the world is going to end in a few days, I figure I should say something. Other than I'm bringing the stuff to make s'mores on Friday. :-) Or at least some marshmallows for toasting. Mmmm. Toast. I enjoy toast.

I wish I had some parting words o' wisdom, or at least something witty to say but none of it will matter as of Friday. So, I think this says it all. I love you - my friends, my family, all of you. I'd like to say I'll see you in some afterlife but I don't believe in one....

What really pisses me off is I spent like 9 hours shopping last Saturday for Christmas gifts that I won't be able to give or return. Stupid End of the World. Could have at least waited a few days beyond Xmas, you know? Or have been a month ago. But NOooooo.

And I'm still not done shopping but this whole end o' the world will be a really really really good excuse when I don't show up with a present on xmas eve. :-) So not my fault! :P

I've not had enough coffee yet today.

If anyone knows what time the apocalypse is taking place, please let me know. I don't want to be late.

Alrighty, either the world is ending this week, or it's not and the holidays are in full swing. Either way, I'm a busy/dead girl and probably won't have much to say until the new year. Between now and New Years I have shopping and parties and such to get to - as I know you all do too. Or I will be a crispy critter and won't have anything to say/do.

But text/call/email and let me know how you and yours are doing. *Before the apocalypse, please* Undead to undead calls are very expensive!

So let me say this, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I am happy to ring in another new year with you or die in a horrible burst of flame with you. :-)