Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oooo oooo vindaloo...

So last night found an exhausted K sitting across the table from a perky and chatty Boyfriend. I need to start looking to make another change though I'm a little hesitant given other things going on. I've been so tired the last few days - the stress from work is getting to me. But we happily dined on chicken vindaloo - which I cannot get enough of these days. I think I could bathe in vindaloo sauce. We had a lamb naan and spinach rice. The food was almost as good as the company.

I also took a sip of Boyfriend's Taj beer and OMG that was delicious, even if I was in a masala tea mood and not so much a beer mood (I know, I know...weird - but I was tired). They served it blissfully cold and it was light and bubbly. I really enjoyed it. He tried to give me more, either to get me drunk and have his wicked way with me or to get me to un-stress after the day I'd had. Given his thoughtful ways, the latter is more likely though I wouldn't put the former past him either. :P

Everything seems to be on hold while he and I figure out what we're doing. Last month had me a little nervous but it turned out to be just that, nerves. Lol. I know it's probably jumping the gun a little but I'm afraid to make any drastic changes until he and I get settled. We've talked about a number of things - all heading in the same direction but we haven't quite gotten there yet.

I'm not looking to rush things by any means...But I've been giving everything a lot of thought. Probably too much thought, lol. Anyway, it's late. I've WOW'ed for a bit, chatted with Boyfriend and now I must turn in. 6am comes far too soon and I want to listen to my book, 4th in the Joe Ledger series Assassins's Code. Sooooo good. :-)