Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Costumes?

Ok, I assume I'll be going to something and need to go as something...

But what?

October weather can be unpredictable at best. One year I went as a very uninspired vampire in velvet and I was sweating bullets. A few years prior I went as a gauzy Medusa and was chilled all night long.

My personal peanut gallery is not allowed to comment as his suggestion is for me to go as a "beer wench" - I just think this is his desire for me to serve him beer in something low cut.

I can't say that I'm feeling particularly inspired...Other than the haunted house we're going this upcoming weekend, I'm not even sure what we're doing, if anything at all. On the 31st I will be passing out candy to the kiddos and I suppose it would be fitting if I dressed up for that.

I have no idea what to go as. *sigh*

What is everyone dressing up as? Are you dressing up? Any thoughts? At this totally uninspired point, I'm not above hijacking someone else's brilliant idea....