Monday, June 18, 2012

:-(

How can i be so naive?

And so wrong about people?

Josh lies to me, cheats and then steals from me. Snowy was right from the beginning.

Mr. Wrong reveals his cruelty - not directed at me, by any means. Again, Snowys spot on...

So....I need to fix this about myself. Yes, these people are failures and they will be cursed with themselves forever. But I don't wish to continue this pattern and associate myself with said individuals. So, I must change. No more naive beliefs in the good of everyone.

I won't let this cloud the nice date I had yesterday...

He's unlike the people I've dated before. I really had a good time. And I think that because he's so vastly different from the others, there's a good chance I won't be disappointed in him as a human being...Regardless of how I feel about him otherwise...