Monday, May 21, 2012

Melange...

Monday comes too quickly. I'm all over the place this morning.

I recently gathered some much needed confirmation that allowed me to have the final closure on an issue that has bothered me for some months now. While my heart, soul and body have forgiven me for the error and moved on - there was a part of my brain that needed to know for sure. To be certain I hadn't been unnecessarily rough on myself.

The heat of the weekend was oppressive. I really need to invest in another a/c unit or I'm not going to be a happy camper.

We're trying again for Tuesday - but I had forgotten what this week was. NATO. Damn. This means things are a bit crazy. I've been told 3rd times the charm and all but I'm not feeling so lucky. How hard is it really for two people to get together for a few hours?!?! Sigh.

I'm running late this morning, going to skip blow drying my hair.

I rejoined the stupidity. There are some people it's hard to say no to.

This is stuck in my head. Day number two: