Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday...

Soaking in a hot bath. My nails painted like easter eggs, appropriately pink, with a topcoat of sparkles. New playlist and fresh sea incense fill the air. Blogging from my phone is cumbersome. The water cannot get hot enough for me. I was up and out early today for not getting much sleep. Lol. Had dinner with the family last night. At least this time I didn't need some guy to unpark my car for me. Lol. Had a chat with my beloved Snowy this morning. All in all I can.t complain about today. Yet there is something brewing in my head. Im not sure what, exactly. I need to figure out what I want. Im not very good at that. I know what I think I want. Lol. But Ive been down that road and I cannot go back there. Hmm. I have to admit it's very tempting to try. Hahaha. But I don't think I'm that much of a masochist. Soooooo....back to the drawingboard as it were. Guess that's it for now. Ohhh, favorite client comment o' the week: "So if I press the download button, it will download?" My response: "Yes." What I was thinking was: "No, if you press it, it will blow up bunnies all over the world. Your call."