Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fishy...

New office fish Michael - he's a pretty thing but seems a bit anti social. I like watching them, they bring a sense of peace. :-)

Other fishy business...But I think I don't want to care about it anymore. I thought about it overnight and this morning. There's nothing I can do about it and maybe what I thought happened, didn't - there's no way to know for sure. None of it makes any sense whatsoever - there is no scenario that really adds up - so just have to chalk it up to one of those things I'll never know. I think I can be ok with that.

I was angry last night about it. I don't like being angry. I was angry enough to be confrontational - which is unusual for me. Snowy was just saying the other day how I avoid conflict and confrontation - so very true. But I was ticked.

Though...I have noticed that lately I've been having fewer issues asserting myself and speaking up and not just when I'm angry like last night, lol. I've been letting people know what I think and how I feel - about them, about anything, about everything.

I'm sleepykitty today. Was up waaayyy too late on the phone. I remember hanging up and falling dead asleep. Last time I noted the time was around 1 something. Sigh.

Well, at least the tired isn't totally killing my good mood but it is making me slower than molasses.

Busy day today, I should get back to it!

I think it's time to make my life a lot less complicated....In recent months it's gotten dramatic and stupid. :-)