Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday is not Friday...

What a beautiful morning…sunny, some clouds, light breeze….

Makes me want to play! :-)

ADD is all over the place today….can't focus to save my life. Thankfully, neither my life nor anyone Else's depends upon my focus right now. :P

I'm hoping to avoid thinking and feeling at all costs today. I think I deserve just to "be".

I think it may be wrong to include "clown college" and remaining felony free as my goals on my year review paperwork. I think I don't really care.

Was invited to a party tomorrow but it looks like I may have a conflict. Ah, well. It happens.

I have decided that regardless of the bits of hope I have received/inferred/thought/imagined/seen/heard/etc., I need to rule it an impossibility and be done…No more wistful, daydreamy moments. A glimmer of passivity is not tantamount to actual action. And for it to have any meaning, it needs to be actual action, a real gesture, something real - even were it to be small.

I thought, mistakenly, that the passive activity might be something - but that is a trap i cannot afford to be lured into. Ah, well, it is what it is, and until there is something else, I shall resign myseld and dismiss. Sigh.