Monday, March 12, 2012

The Healing Process...

I work on finding little ways to help myself move on...To accept things for how they really are, not how I want them to be or hope them to turn out but for the reality of it all....

I find distractions, new shiny objects to hold my attention for a little while...then find another...and another....

This is the way I work through things. I don't know how else to do it.

Yes, I know. I'm supposed to be "over" all of this by now (according to most) - but here's the thing, folks, I'm not. I am not on your timetable and you are not in my shoes. While I won't hold it against you if you don't want to hear about it any more, don't be surprised if I get quiet at times because some days it's all I think about.

Please don't misunderstand - I appreciate the massive support I've received. In no way am I discounting that or unappreciative of the efforts! And I am ALWAYS here for you!

But please don't push - you know I can be stubborn - and don't have expectations of me that are unrealistic.

I know I have good days, great days even - but please allow me the other as well. Some days I still feel horrible like a monster! And that's ok! I can accept that as well...

It is what it is...I, at least, am not in denial.
I changed my shampoo...it smells amazing....