Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Unamusing Amusment Park...

The roller coaster picked me up again this evening. I've been told it's part of the healing process but for goodness sake, I'm ready to be healed!! Oh heal me, Big Cheese, heal me! I have little patience with myself sometimes. I know I need to go through all of this but it's tiresome. I'm not particularly good with emotions, generally and these strong ones are just irksome.

But I've made another new friend and some good decisions. I'm looking forward to starting boxing lessons - no, there will NOT be a YouTube channel for this, even though it was requested. I can only imagine the hilarity as I wind up on my butt repeatedly....I also want to start taking violin lessons again as I've talked about.

The anniversary of Abby's death is coming up...I'm not sure how that's going to go given my current state, but again, what doesn't kill us makes us...crazier? LOL if that's even possible.

Anyway, another day draws to a close and I'm still here.

Song of the day, an old one but it's been in my head alllll day long: