Friday, May 22, 2009

Tweets...

I've been using ping.fm to update my SNs, hence the microblogs being posted on my actual blog. I dislike having to login to a zillion places - and it helps that Ping.fm has a mobile site - not like I go anywhere but now I don't have to get off the couch to let everyone know I'm watching Shlong Grinders and Eurosex Sluts (like you thought I'd be watching reruns of Reba and Gunsmoke?)...Ok, so I'm not actually watching any of that - I'm just amused by the shows that come with my digital cable. It's all new to me.

I don't have anything to say. I managed to leave the house last night to share a bottle of wine and some cheese with Tasha...Oh but the most wonderful smell has just coasted through my screen door - someone has a bonfire going and I am envious. What I wouldn't give to be sitting around it right now, mesmerized by the glow, lulled by the crackle, the flames dancing....

I've been having the strangest encounters with people who do not know the Pet Shop Boys....I didn't realize it was possible. I've been listening to them for the last couple of mornings to kick start my day - I didn't know there were so many people who didn't know such classics like West End Girls:



Just a product of the 80's. I can't seem to help myself....

Something else in the random rotation tonight: