Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lingering and take cover....

I've got this nasty lingering cough/illness that has spanned over two weeks now. It's causing me to consider using the hose attachment of my Hoover to try and clean out my lungs. My coughing is so violent that I'm convinced my body is actually trying to rid itself of one its lungs....I'm doing as little as possible to conserve my energies and focus what little I have towards work and school...

It scares small children and my coworkers and I feel like hell. I have been through a course of Tamiflu, antibiotics and two rounds of meds for the cough and there has been little improvement. They've tested for flu, strep, mono and a host of other things - all coming up either negative or inconclusive. Though they did find that my platelets are high again - which concerns me. I have to go in for more bloodwork. Sigh...I wish they would just teach me how to do it at home and drop off the vials - it would be so much easier...

Anyway, if you know me, you know I love 80's music (amongst other genres) and I love finding excellent covers of my favorite 80's music - well add this to the list, and they have the added bonus of being German! Enjoy: