Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Could it be true??? It IS!!! Time for CHANGE!!!


I know its still early, i know, but I can't help myself. I am really quite excited to be living right now as we are on the eve of electing our first African-American president - and not just that but someone who i actually like....well, as much as i like any politician.....I was invited to join some friends at the rally in Grant Park but declined - for as excited as i am, i am still a people-hating hermit...

This is truly historic....and i really am thrilled to be witnessing it!

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!

-------

It is true!!!! For the first time, in a long time, i'm not totally ashamed to be an American...

Can you tell I'm excited by my excessive use of punctuation?!?! :D

-------

Granted, I voted for the DRE 700:


Voting Machines Elect One Of Their Own As President