Monday, October 27, 2008

So tired...

I'm almost giddy....I was up so late last night working on homework. I actually enjoyed most of my homework this weekend - not sure why all of a sudden it felt like less of a burden...It was more interesting - as I'm finding the IT program to be - and a little tough coordinating with my group-mates....

Its so very cold here - very wintry...

So far I've downed two soy lattes (and, C, don't go there with the origins of soy milk, ok? BTW - I'm ensuring that I mention you at least every few days so I don't get Juan showing up on my guestbook bitching. He can be such a whiner at times), working on a sugar-free Rockstar and then I've got an Amp waiting for me....I hope this will keep me awake until I get home...and then I have a feeling I'm just going to crash....

I don't have much to say really....
Can't talk about the things I want to right now...
Don't feel like talking about the things I can....