Sunday, October 12, 2008

Personality...


I've just been told what a great personality I have. How nice. Though I think that great personalities are ugly peoples coping mechanisms. Don't get all huffy on me. Attractive people can have good personalities too. LMAO. Sorry, i'm in a mood this evening. Not sure what the hell is going on.

I think i'm just a little loopy from the constant homework and the lack of lad torture (the audios)!!! I'm seriously not happy when i'm not harassing scammers by telephone or email...its a sickness, i know...

I hate being too busy to hang out at my favorite web site (yeah, its not my own, lol). I think I am going through withdrawal. :-(

Well that's it for me tonight. I must get my homework finished up and get on to bed. Wow. This life is just a thrill a minute...