Monday, September 15, 2008

Kiva, my latest obsession...


Yes, so I realize I have a number of obsessions - some healthier than others, some more creepy than others (yes, Carlos, that was me holding a candle lit vigil in your closet eagerly awaiting your return) - but this newest addition to the list is really a good thing.

I surf the internet constantly and I'm always fascinated by the things I find but this is more than a fascination. This organization (Kiva) is something that really speaks to me and is very much inline with the way that I think. I plan on eventually creating a Team in an effort to make a larger impact but to start, I'm just going to lend.

If you're interested in joining me, let me know. Or at least check them out. This is not 100% risky free but I think the rewards outweigh the riskys.