Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am officially nuts...



So with everything going on in this new life i came to a realization. i don't want to major in business. i hate business. i hate everything to do with business. lol. i don't care about financial records or P & L statements. i like computers and the internet and geekery. i am a geek - or at least a wannabe geek. lol.

i contacted my adviser and i'm changing majors. Or at least i think i am. i have to wait to hear back from the department chair - i had a couple of questions for him. He will be the determining factor in my change of majors. in a way. So i will be, hopefully getting a masters in information technology...what a relief...i couldn't take any more of this bs. This class really pushed me over the edge and while i'll lose the credit and push my graduation back by 6 weeks, i think it's the right move to make!

This new state of being has really helped free my mind of all the junk and really examine things. It's wonderful. :)